Long Beach Water Damage is one of the few water damage cleanup companies in Southern California who has had the privilege of being trusted with millions of dollars worth of property. Our IICRC Certified flood damage cleanup experts have helped churches, schools, clinics, apartment buildings, and small businesses such as retailers and restaurants through water damage emergencies. We understand how flood and water damage can wreak havoc on your business and are here to help you through this ordeal quickly and efficiently.
Is your business affected by water damage? Don’t wait a second longer to start the cleanup process. Call us 24/7 for immediate service. We will be on-site in 30 minutes! 562-270-0996
Why Choose Us for Water Damage Cleanup Services?
• 24/7 service, 365 days per year
• On site in 30 minutes
• A+ rating with the BBB
• Certified by the IICRC
• EPA Lead Certified
• Certified in Advanced Sewage Remediation
• Direct billing to insurance
• Modern equipment and non-toxic cleaning agents
• We reduce business downtime
We Get Your Business Back On Track – Fast!
Whether it is from a water supply line break, sewer backup, or fire sprinkler failure, water can quickly and silently cause destruction. Not only is your property at risk from water damage, but your business can suffer from costly downtime. Our goal is to minimize damages also helping you get your business back on track.
Some of the ways we are able to help commercial businesses through flood and water damage are by working around your schedule, such as sending technicians in during off-hours so as not to disrupt employees and customers. For typical cases of water damage, we dispatch 2 technicians. However, we can also dispatch larger teams of technicians to your business to clean up damages faster.
Each case of water and flood damage is different, but here is an overview of the commercial water damage services we provide:
1. Fast Response: We are serious when we say that we arrive fast. No matter what time you call, a real person will answer the phone and we will be on-site within 30 minutes.
2. Assessment: Our technicians start by assessing the safety of the site. We also take photographic evidence and readings to support an insurance claim.
3. Water Extraction: Using high-powered truck-mounted suction machines, we get water out of surfaces quickly. This allows us to save your property and equipment.
4. Content Pack-out: When necessary, we will remove unaffected property so they won’t be harmed by the water damage. They will be taken to a secure facility which you can access at any time.
5. Sewage Cleanup and Sanitization: We are Certified in Advanced Sewage Remediation. Our technicians will carefully contain property affected by sewage and sanitize property so it is safe.
6. Drying and Dehumidification: We have a large selection of industry-grade air movers for every purpose. Whether you need foundation drying, hardwood floor drying, or carpet drying, these will do the job! Our dehumidifiers control air moisture levels to prevent mold growth and secondary damages.
7. Item Disposal: Have items which cannot be saved? We make it easy on you by safely containing the items and disposing them according to Long Beach regulations.
8. Insurance Billing: If you will be filing an insurance claim for water damage to your business, we can help with direct insurance billing, insurance reports, and will meet with the insurance adjuster in person.
The sooner you call for flood cleanup services, the sooner we can get your business back on track. Call us 24/7 at 562-270-0996
24/7 Emergency Water Damage Cleanup Services
We offer 24/7 water damage cleanup services to all businesses in Long Beach. No matter what time of day or night you call us, you will receive Live Customer Support. A real person will answer the phone – never any annoying machine! The support agent will ask you some questions about your situation and then dispatch the nearest team of Certified technicians to your business to start the cleanup process. When necessary, we can dispatch more teams of technicians to make sure your property is saved and business gets back on track quickly. Our typical response time is 30 minutes.
Don’t wait a second longer to get the cleanup process started. Call us now to speak to a live agent. 562-270-0996